Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday's Favorites

Zach LOVES his pasta. Maybe there is some Italian in him?

Smoothies have been the afternoon snack at our house these days (thanks G and P for the hand blender). Luke is very nice about sharing.

Zach loves his new box ride. Who needs fancy toys?

Bath time is always interesting.


Luke likes to hold Zach's hand on car rides - LOVE this!


Swinging at Christian's birthday party.


This is often what happens when I ask the boys to smile for the camera.



Thought I might try to post our favorite pictures each week so our family can check in on the weekends and get the latest updates. Feel free to call me out if I miss a Friday - somebody needs to keep me in check :).

**I must give credit to my friend Amy for this one. I saw this on her blog and decided to adopt it for my own. Thanks, Amy!**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Boese family. I love the new pictures! Luke and Zach seem tighter and tighter with every passing week. Thank goodness for Fridays.
Love, Mimi 05282009